Friday, November 7, 2008

That's so silly Asher


Some of you may not know that my nephew Asher is like a little sponge when it comes to things Uncle John and I tell him. I don't remember why or what made me think of it, but I decided to tell him about the dangers of lead. I wanted to put it into words that he could understand. So I told him if kids eat lead it will make them grow up to be stupid. He thought that was pretty funny!! On Halloween we took the kids trick or treating. Asher wanted to ride with us which was fine because he cracks me up sometimes. On the way back to church he asked if we wanted to hear a spooky story. I couldn't wait. So here is the spooky story Asher told us. "Once on a time there was a scary mean monster who gave all the little kids lead for candy, and then they got stupid,". Man that is smart!!!

2 comments:

Marylou said...

Glad Asher does not eat lead! We had fun out here Wednesday, and he is one smart little boy!!1

Kristi Eileen said...

Remind me not to let you tell my kids stories lol. J/K